There is always a guy who comes into our lives that can be classified as the archetypal bad boy.
He’s the guy that our parents would never want us to bring home to family dinner, the badass with the tattoos and motorcycle, and (my favorite) the guy who decides that it would be mysterious and enticing to not text you back for seven hours.
For some reason, this can lead a girl’s heart to melt and panties to drop. So if you are thinking about getting on the back of his Harley and riding off into the night, just keep a few of these things in mind about dating a bad boy.
He may very well have a soft side… you just shouldn’t try to “bring it out of him.” It doesn’t work. It’s like pulling on a Chinese finger-trap: it will only make it worse. Let him reveal his other side on his own time.
- He may very well have a soft side… you just shouldn’t try to “bring it out of him.” It doesn’t work. It’s like pulling on a Chinese finger-trap: it will only make it worse. Let him reveal his other side on his own time.
- “Bad boys” can be fun, just make sure they aren’t “bad guys,” like The Joker from Batman.
- His indifference will make you feel so much better when you cannot decide where you want to go out to eat.
- People are always changing, this is true. Habits, however, are hard to break, and your “bad boy” may have difficulties with his rebellious traits.
- “Bad boys” do not make the best husbands.
- Have fun with your rebel, but do not give in to anything you would never want to do yourself.
- Don’t be like Sandy from Grease and totally change yourself to be a “bad girl” for your “bad boy.”
- This is a great opportunity for you to invest in “she and him,” leather jackets.
- You’re only young once: have fun with your "bad boy."
- Don’t let the word “bad” get associated with his sexual capabilities: he has got the bedroom activities down.
- “Bad boys” may disrespect the laws on graffiti and public urination, but they should never disrespect you and your values.
- Do not discredit your guy’s reputation if he opens up to you: everybody has vulnerabilities, and him showing you them shows he is comfortable with you.
- His confidence will be incredibly sexy… control yourself (or don’t… wink wink).
- A "bad boy" has a nonchalant attitude that can be a wonderful way to gain perspective on how to not worry about the little things.
- Anything that hurts you emotionally or physically is not a typical or acceptable thing for a “bad boy” to do.